Customer Service Workshop
Customers are the lifeblood of any retail business and being the expert in your retail space is how you attract them time and time again! In this session we,
- Assess the message of your brand – what does your brand say to your customers and is this the message you want them to have?
- Articulate who your customers are – your ideal customer and how to best spend your marketing dollars reaching them
- Evaluate your customer service policy and/or create a customer service policy
- Gauge an understanding of the problems that you solve for your customers – what are the pain points of your customers and how does the business solve them
- Create a plan of how to get more customers through your doors, and creating loyal, raving fans from the first visit
- Learn the strengths and weaknesses of both your staff and you and how to use those strengths and weaknesses to your business advantage
For bookings, more information or to have a workshop tailored to the needs of your retail group contact Jenn .
0428 324 149
Jenn, our inspiring retailer – she’s a retail expert who has walked the talk in her own small retail business. Her presentations are filled with stories, messages, and strategies developed from her years in the retail sector as a small business owner in a regional centre. Jenn is a leader and speaker who has genuinely “been there, done that”.
Jenn’s proven business strategies took her business from a $9 profit to over 6 figures with no previous retail experience, but a free-thinking approach to building much more than a retail store, but a community of passionate customers.
Now Jenn, after selling her retail business, through her company INSPIRING RETAIL, wants to educate, connect and inspire as many small business retailers as possible. She has a passion for positively empowering retailers worldwide with the simple tools, skills and attitudes necessary to build successful, profitable and productive businesses whilst having fun and enjoying the journey. “Where you start in business is not where you need to end” is her philosophy and she believes in JUST getting things done!