Retailers Guide To More Customers, More Often
In a noisy and competitive market where retail businesses are closing their doors on a daily basis, the ability to stand out and grab the attention of your customers is paramount and never been more important.
In this workshop, we look at the problem of the marketplace being so crowded, with most businesses now blogging, tweeting, emailing, doing live social media feeds and now video. This has lead customers to be very good at filtering out the noise they don’t want to hear – making business marketing even harder. So, we examine the solutions to these problems including,
- Looking at the statistic of 60% of small businesses closing their doors in the first 3 years and what the common factors are in their failings – what we can learn from that and how we can benefit from knowing that information
- Looking who our ideal customer is and how we can best market to them
- We examine the 3 biggest questions in retail
- How do I get more customers through my door
- How do I increase my customer’s average spend, and
- How do I get my customers to come back more often
- We examine the financial benefit of the 3 questions above and how that can significantly change your profits with little more effort and financial output
- We examine the most significant challenges the audience members are facing in retail and work to resolve those issues or at least put some planning in place for solutions – given time restrictions of the workshop – solving ALL problems would be impossible!
For bookings, more information or to have a workshop tailored to the needs of your retail group contact Jenn .
0428 324 149
Jenn, our inspiring retailer – she’s a retail expert who has walked the talk in her own small retail business. Her presentations are filled with stories, messages, and strategies developed from her years in the retail sector as a small business owner in a regional centre. Jenn is a leader and speaker who has genuinely “been there, done that”.
Jenn’s proven business strategies took her business from a $9 profit to over 6 figures with no previous retail experience, but a free-thinking approach to building much more than a retail store, but a community of passionate customers.
Now Jenn, after selling her retail business, through her company INSPIRING RETAIL, wants to educate, connect and inspire as many small business retailers as possible. She has a passion for positively empowering retailers worldwide with the simple tools, skills and attitudes necessary to build successful, profitable and productive businesses whilst having fun and enjoying the journey. “Where you start in business is not where you need to end” is her philosophy and she believes in JUST getting things done!