Visual Merchandising Workshop
- How to define your brand and your stores personality
- What does your brand say about you to your customer and is that the message you want to convey?
- How to create brand loyalty
- How to create Merchandising stories that encourages up-selling and interest in groups of products;
- Telling a story
- Display vs stock
- Cross Merchandising
- Defining the hot and cold spots in your store
- How to create Window Displays that are dramatic, powerful, and engaging;
- How to become a retail expert;
- How to create an emotional response from your customers that leads to sales; creating a personal connection between you and your customer
- Have a close look at what you are actually selling (hint – it’s not the stuff!)
Whether you plan to design your store yourself, or you just want to better understand how to evaluate the effectiveness of your shopping environment and experience, this workshop will give you the foundation you need to achieve the fundamental goal of any store design or visual merchandising effort – to increase sales. I also offer one to one assistance with visual merchandising where I can come to a client’s store and go through a visual merchandising analysis process, providing individual feedback.
For bookings, more information or to have a workshop tailored to the needs of your retail group contact Jenn .
0428 324 149
Jenn, our inspiring retailer – she’s a retail expert who has walked the talk in her own small retail business. Her presentations are filled with stories, messages, and strategies developed from her years in the retail sector as a small business owner in a regional centre. Jenn is a leader and speaker who has genuinely “been there, done that”.
Jenn’s proven business strategies took her business from a $9 profit to over 6 figures with no previous retail experience, but a free-thinking approach to building much more than a retail store, but a community of passionate customers.
Now Jenn, after selling her retail business, through her company INSPIRING RETAIL, wants to educate, connect and inspire as many small business retailers as possible. She has a passion for positively empowering retailers worldwide with the simple tools, skills and attitudes necessary to build successful, profitable and productive businesses whilst having fun and enjoying the journey. “Where you start in business is not where you need to end” is her philosophy and she believes in JUST getting things done!